Friday 9 January 2015

Fewer Guns More of You

There is no enlightenment in the barrel or butt of a gun. You may use a gun to defend yourself but it won't keep you safe. You may shoot back at those oppressing you but it won't make you equal. You may wave it in the air but it won't ease your fear. You may point it at another person but it won't shield your back. Whether you take up arms in the pursuit of freedom or conquest, the bloodshed never validates your cause. Each time you fire that gun, in fun or to kill; a little bit of you dies as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Hiya...So I am here again...**covers face** You know, earlier today I was having a conversation with a friend and I told her this, 'When you buy a gun, you will find yourself in situations where you will need to fire it....cuz guns NATURALLY attract events that will make you put it to use'....To be honest, I don't get the idea behind owning a gun and I am sure I never will...

    ReplyDelete